How to change your resonance?
6 July 2017
There is only one success, to be able to live your life in your own way.
Integral Transformation / 5 June 2017
Integral Relationships / 17 June 2017
Coaching is a planned development relationship established between a coach and a coachee in order to reach the desired performance and results. It is an integral system that turns the dreams into reality and carries us to the desired future step by step.
It is a system that covers the distance between the current situation and the desired situation of both individuals and corporations by focusing on the future. Shorthly coaching is a travelling companion that carries you to your goal fastly and safely.
Coaching , is the fastest method in developing performance and learning any kind of teachings. Coaching process has its beginning, midway and measurable results.
The most important component of coaching is ‘awareness’. Awareness provides a deeper clarity to the perspectives and it helps you to concentrate. It enables you to perceive the system you live in, and detect the dinamics of the system. It also clarify the relationship between people and happenings. When we are aware of ourselves, we become aware of our thoughts, emotions wishes and sometimes we realize that we actually distort the truth. After we get clear, we can reach our goals easier.
Coaching starts with an initial meeting. The needs and goals are determined in the first meeting. The purpose and the scope of coaching relationship are clarified. The following sessions can be maintained face-to-face, online or by telephone.
How different is coaching from counselling, mentoring or theraphy?
Theraphy is problem focused whereas coaching is potential focused. Therapy aims at healing, coaching creates new alternatives. In theraphy there is the relationship of specialist and client. However copach is at the same level with the coachee. Coaching concentrates on action, responsibility and follow-up. Counselling gives information about the area of competency, identify the problems, gives advice and brings solution. Coaching, makes the coachee find his own solutions. A Mentor, shows you the way out of his own experiences. Coaches can also do mentorship, but this is not considered a coaching relationship.
Coaching is a development relationship established between a coach and a coachee to maximize the potential of the client. People can get coaching service about the following areas:
Coaching is a system which carries a person from his current state to the desired situation and şit works the same way with all areas. Besides, the coaching areas can be categorized as follows, according to coach’s area of competency or the coachees’ issue.
Life Coaching : This aims at increasing satisfaction about the areas of our lives such as; career, finance, family, social environment, health, relationships, physical environment, hobbies & recreation and personal development. As Integral approach considers a person’s spirit, mind, heart and body as a whole, our coaches provide a fast and easy transformation.
Career Coaching: This is a process by which the people discover the most suitable job for themselves and how they can invest themselves to take a step towards the ideal job so that they can lead a satisfactory career and private life. They can also benefit from the coach’s personal competency and experience ( In the area of HR) during the process of job search, preparing for interview etc. People who requestv careerv coaching service should initially analyze their needs before choosing a coach.
Student Coaching: Within the process which develops the students holistically (mind, heart, body and spirit), they establish and maintain self confidence, self respect, eigen-value, self discipline and self responsibility. If there are specific issues such as exam, teenage etc., they can choose a coach who also has competency in those areas. ( Counseller, teacher, pedagogue, psychologist etc.) If the coach doesn’t have a mastery in those areas, he/she directs the coachee to a specialist when necessary.
Healthy Life Coaching: This is a coaching service given integrated with specializations as nutrition, sport, theraphy etc. If the coach hasn+t got a competency in those side lines, he/she directs the coachee to a specialist.
Sports Coaching: This service is given integrated with coaching by the coaches who has competency in sports and body.
Coaches, even if they have an expertise in another field, do not provide their competency in the frame of coaching. They provide that as an additional service.
“ID Coaching, adopts integral coaching philosophy.”
ID Coaching, has become an expert in its area with the integral (holistic) philosophy it adopts. Through this philosophy, the coachee’s social, career and personal lives are considered as a whole.
With constantly developing coaching practices, ID Coaching designs the client’s life in accordence with his success and happiness goals together with the client.
ID Coaching provides professional coaching services in the following frame:
Each session has a purpose. Coach is focused on the distance between the clients current state and the desired state. This professional relationship is carried on within a certain format which was clarified with the consent of the coach and coachee. Those meetings are carried on within the format of respect and privacy.
During the sessions the coach;
• Initiates and leads the process using integral coaching skills. Identifies and clarifies the needs and goals of the client through active listening and deep questioning.
• Detects the areas where the client is stuck. He uses feedbacks to reflect those to the client to create awareness. He encourages the client along this journey of personal discovery.
• He develops strategic solutions together with the client. Creates action plan, inhibits inertia and foster the rise of of performance and life quality of the client.
• The coach gives the responsibility of action plan to the coachee. He follows up the the realizaton of the process by the coachee. He fosters the determ determination and action skills of the coachee in order to get the desired result.
• He accomponies the client all along the way until the client reaches the goal. Coaching process continues until the coach makes sure that the client is transformed and reached the goals that were identified at the beginning.
Coaching is a planned professional and future oriented service offered to mentally healthy people which has a beginning, middle and ending with measurable results. The number of people who request coaching service is constantly increasing. Paralelly, the number of coaches is increasing day by day. However, If you are not aware of the coaching service standards, you can become aggrieved by coaching.
In accordance with our mission, we as ID Coaching Agency advise people who want to receive service to get answers to the following questions?
1. Is your issue related to coaching or another expertise area?
2.Can professional coach certify his/her competence?
3. Which federation is this coach accredited ?
3. How many hours of experience does the coach have?
4. Does the coach have referances by the previous coachees?
5. Does the coach maintain trust and sincerity?
6. What are your legal rights in case of disagreement?
As ID Coaching Agency, we are proud of being able to give you answers for all your questions.
1. Screening : An appointment is scheduled to the person who request individual coaching service. during this meeting it is determined whether the the person’s issue is related to coaching or another area of expertise (Psychology, Psychiatry, Counselling, Mentoring etc.) If the issue is related to coaching areas, the person is matched with a suitable coach. Screening meeting is free of charge.
2.Coaching Contract : Coach and the coachee meet and design the outline of the process, they prepare a coaching contract. In the contract, details such as price, times, place, type, goals, actions and commitments are neatly clarified.
3. Starting the Process: Coachee and the chosen coach start the process within the frame of the contract. During this period based on trust and sincerity the point of focus is the goal and current state of the coachee in relation to his/her goal.
4. Mid Evaluation: The coach and the coachee evaluate the process monthly to determine if the process is going on according to the plan. Though it is rare, if the coach and the coachee haven’t adjusted to eachother, the process is finalized and the coachee can carry on with a different coach.
5. Maintainin the Service : After the evaluation feedbacks if it is necessary the plan is revised by the coach and coachee together. The aim is to provide a perfect service to the client. After the revise of the plan, the process continues.
6. Finalizing the Process: When the coachee reaches his/her goals according to the initial plan, the process is finalized. If the coachee would like to finalize the service earlier for some reasons such as health, moving, travel or financial etc, the necessary action is taken based on the contract.
Thank You ...
OUR PROFESSIONAL COACHES
Thank You ...